Prior to 2020, Jeff Fairbanks, Alex Jeun, and the rest of the Street Beat Brass Band worked steadily – playing their New York spin on New Orleans second line to venues and events all over the city.
After a long, quarantined dry spell, the group was brought back to life by joining the Hells Kitchen Happiness Krewe – the madcap brainchild of Hally-Anne Devlin, a theatrical producer who would spare no expense to bring a little joy back to her beloved Manhattan.
Featured in this Episode:
- Street Beat Brass Band – @streetbeatbrass, https://www.streetbeatbrass.com/
- Alex Jeun @bonetraveler
- Jeff Fairbanks http://www.fairbanksmusic.com/
- Holly-Anne Devlin @missholya, https://www.hollyannedevlin.com/
- Kaleidoscope Entertainment @kaleidoscopeent, https://www.kaleidoscopeentertainment.com/
- Brant Sennett @brantsennett
Host: Tania Mohammad
Producers: Tania Mohammad and Garret Tiedmann.
Post-production, Original Music, and Sound Design: Garrett Tiedemann
Production Manager: Gabriela Montequin
Executive Producer, Theme Music: David Hoffman
Special thanks to Street Beat Brass Band for use of their music in this episode.